Monday, November 01, 2004

The Demo Blog Goes Group!

The first invitations to become a member have just been sent. I feel like an expecting father.(Mwahahaha).

As you can see this place isn't always serious. We are serious about helping others though.

I will post some membership rules and guidleines later.

I will also write a disclaimer and post copyright information (creative Commons).

A links page will backup/support the sidebar links.

Think about what our default template should be and what information should be on it. I tested all of the templates and some look ok but are messy at 800x600.

I will work on this more after some members join.

I will delete my profile from the sidebar when I edit the template. This will be after our first discussion.

Welcome aboard new members!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leon said...

Gale - Check your dashboard when you log into blogger. You will see The Demo Blog listed there (or you should). open the blog and create a new post. Say hi or something.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home