Sunday, December 12, 2004

Messages and Timeline

Gale - Whale Tales looks great. Two links on your Table of Contents still lead to Gale test but that is easy to change. Your first listing with blogtools is done. Look at Globe Of Blogs and Globe.

Everyone - Timeline

Things are getting busy for me so I will be out of contact periodically until after Christmas. When needed please assist other members with problems. People requesting help should keep in mind that we are all busy. I for one am going to stop puttering with my different blogs structures until the New Year. What little computer time I have available will be to write and read blogs.

Late December/New Years - A holiday theme at Our Photoblog.

January - our misplaced blogwarming party and hopefully tutorials.

Coming Soon - Geek 2 Geek



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home