Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Truefresco, Gale and Lou

We are a busy bunch.

Gale has been busy experimenting in her test blog. She asked about counters and referers so I added Truefresco to her test blog so she could check it out. Her version is in the sidebar with some extra scripting to keep it from mucking up her layout. Check the source code.

I added the code to the footer of this blog. I didn't use the extra script because the footer extends across the page. I am thinking of adding one to the sidebar of Our Photoblog.

Do we want both sitemeter and statcounter for the photoblog? Statcounter would probably be better for me because one account would cover everything.

Lou's home page is looking good. He has been busy getting ready to blog to his website. Lou - don't forget to post here when you are ready for visitors. I have other suggestions which I will post to your test blog.

Our Photoblog is cool! Don't forget to link to it from your blogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home