Monday, January 24, 2005

TTLB And February Theme For Our Photoblog

TTLB

This post is an answer in part to Lou's last post. I added TTLB to the sidebars of this blog and Our Photoblog. We are back to being microbes in the evolutionary tree but we have to start somewhere. Thanks Lou.

February Theme

Some of the suggestions passed about during IM include: Books, Spring, Travel.

Travel - I won't have a holiday for months now so this topic wouldn't be much fun for me.

Spring - If we wait until March we could really celebrate Spring since the official start is March 21st.

Books - I suggested this one in part because I know many of us are book nuts and have pictures or large collections to photograph. As I thought of this I modified my idea to encompass reading in general. I will post my proposal in the next post.

The only other idea that pops in my head is Valentine's Day.

So think of a theme and we will vote on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home