Sunday, March 27, 2005

Template Creation

One of my goals when we first started the Demo Blog was to be able to create my own Blogger templates. Since then a lot of things have happened and I eventually switched from Blogger to Wordpress as my main blogging engine. When I moved my host of my domain, I got a free domain to go with it. I decided that it would be cool to get a domain with my own name and just play around.

I wanted to have a blog on it, and the easiest way to do I would be Blogger. I spent a while re-acquainting myself with the Blogger templates. After I made a design on my own, I started to make it into a Blogger template. After an hour or so I had completed the template. It was fun. If you want to see how it looks, take a look at loutamposi.net.

I would really like feedback on this. Also, If anyone is interested, I think I have a good enough grip on Blogger templates to write a tutorial. So if you want to learn, I'll be happy to write one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leon said...

Your template looks good. You may want to check different browsers and resolutions. Most templates get a little mangled by browsers. As long as yours remains readable its fine. Of course, you can tweek it a bit.

As for the tutorial - yes, go ahead. It will give us all practice with templates.

Nonmembers reading this can comment in the guestbook.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home