Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Welcome Keith/Cleaning House.

Keith is joining us here at The Demo Blog and will join Our Photoblog. We have set up a test blog too.

Speaking of blogs I now have 21 I am a member of. Most of them are test blogs shared with members. I would like to weed out some of the unused test blogs from my list. Christine, Gale, and Lou: if you aren't using your test blog right now can you boot me out as a member? You can always invite me back if you need to.

I will be contacting some members who haven't stopped by for a while. I will check on how they are doing and remind them we are here. If they don't wish to participate that is ok. I won't boot anyone without reason.

Our Photoblog was showing 45 posts before Blogger stats stopped working. I just counted 73 posts. I do enjoy sharing the photoblog with you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home