Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Members Page Needed/And Other Stuff

Will a member please create a page called Members.

Reason: As each person joins I have to recreate the blog or new members.

What is needed on this page? Don't know? Who do you ask? We are all equals here.

Did someone already make a page? Comment in the comments for that post. Want to try something else? - experiment and we will choose one or none. Later on I will tell you about another idea related to experiments.

Mistakes are appreciated. :) Bye the way... be able to explain what you did. You do want to become a blogger or blogtutor don't you?
------
I made an executive decision. Everyone of you is a Novice Blogger until proven otherwise. I have a reason for this and will explain later.

I am experimenting as I go along this week because I want to find out what you want.

I also want to have a bit of fun, because getting this organized has been hectic.

I will post again after someone comments and/or posts. Once we are organized I will slow down to a pace you set.

2 Comments:

Blogger -- said...

I don't really understand what you mean by a "members" page. Do you want something like a post with the names of all the members and then a link to each of there profiles?

Or would you rather me make a whole seperate page hosted else where with this information? If you tell me how you'd like it, I can do it.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Leon said...

I will post an example 'Links Page'.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home