Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Good Effort/photoblog

Well, I hide offline for a day and the team works together. Very good.

Gale - the photoblog pic looks nice and you have been busy in yout test blog. Good work.

Lou- thanks for popping in to help Gale. I left you a note in her test blog.

Christine - I left a comment to your question about graphics. If you have questions let me know. I was/am a graphics junky.

James - I will be working on the photoblog today. If you see your "parked up" missing it is just saved as draft. I want you to get the credit for the post - not me.

David - the link was good. Stuff like that should be in your test blog and Captain Crunch. That way we have to visit your blog. The comment was good. I will show you in the post another way to do the "credit".

Everyone - I will be getting the photoblog ready for comments by tuesday night latest. I shall post about the photoblog. Will you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home