Sunday, November 14, 2004

Here we go again! / photoblog

I want to get the photoblog 'open' tomorrow (monday) night at the latest.

James - can you repost 'parked up' so I can delete this.(it says posted by Leon).

Gale - I will leave notes in your test blog. Do you want a non whale/seal pic in the photoblog? - see your test blog.

Christine and Lou (and others) - where shall we advertize the photoblog?
Blogarama, Blogwise, Globe Of Blogs, Blog Explosion - are some ideas - we shall go slow because of 'password fatigue'. :) I don't think the national directories such as Blogscanada will accept us - we shall see.

David - I will contact you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi there, personally I don't like BlogExplosion, and most of the blog rings in which I am involved are either UK or female ! However I don't know about teh value of many others, and my argument with Blogexplosion if the amount of time you have to spend reading blogs. I sped enough time doing what I have without adding that. Sorry to sound whingy without adding much (If anything) to the discussion.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Leon said...

No problem. I saw the comment about reading blogs for 'credit' - sounds nice, but I can't keep up as it is. You reminded me why blog explosion might not work for us.

8:02 AM  
Blogger -- said...

If we can get a lot of people to sign up for by blogexplosion through us, we will need to do little viewing becuase they will do it for us. Thats how I manage to get traffuc from blogexplosion. We should submit everywhere, me thinks.

6:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

that sounds fair

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home