Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Photoblog almost ready.

The photoblog is almost ready to go! I just need everyone to have a quick peek and leave a comment here. I will delete the post with the big picture and set the other to draft. James can use the material to post in his first post. It will be our first pic (although I may have to post into the past.)

As soon as I hear from everyone I will reset comments to 'anyone' and do any minor touch ups as needed.

So... read the intro, guidelines, and the links, tosee if you agree.

Post one picture (with a bit of text) that is meaningful to you. I will check settings and then let you post as you want to. Probably 3 pictures a week max per member is right. Minimum is up to you.

Themes: Think of group and individual themes you would like to see.

More later.

1 Comments:

Blogger -- said...

Looks good and I have added (or am in the process of adding) a pic.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home