Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Icebreakers / Meet The Team

Icebreakers - is how we introduce ourselves. You have heard lots from me. Write up a (Your name's) Icebreaker similar to James' previous introduction. Do this as a post not comments. I will also do this and write more about how I got here and what I hope to acheive.

Icebreaker Questions

Why are you here?
What do you expect from being here?
What do you want to learn?
What can you teach?
What other skills do you have?
Do you have any other comments?

Meet The Team - is a post I plan to write at Firemind. It will promote our group and 'Our Photoblog' (although I may say the latter is in progress and announce it later). The post will give a brief bio on you, a comment about your main blog(s) (including a link!!) and a picture of your choosing.

Write the bio and post the pic with it to your test blog. Pictures should be medium or smaller (see my comments to James' post in the photoblog).

Leave comments here or email me if you need help or want to discuss something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home