Monday, November 08, 2004

Opinions Needed/Coming This Week

Opinions Needed

Have a look at Link Moves by Christine. Is it clear? Can you follow it?

Have a look at Lou's Background Tutorial. Is it Clear? Can you follow it?

Learning

James - try writing a tutorial or do something in your test blog and tell us what you did.

Gale and David - continue to practice the lessons I gave you.

Lou - Reply to the invitation to Gale's Test blog. With two of us helping it will go faster.

David - check here at least once a week. If you have a question ask. One of us will help.

Christine - play with flickr and putter with your test blog. Experiment a bit.

Everyone - to catch up to this point write a short (yourname)Check In to say how you are doing.
-------------------------------------

Coming This Week

Icebreakers - where we introduce ourselves and our main blogs.
Membership ideas - and why I am planning things this way. The short answer is that I plan to offer blogging workshops locally in February. I want people to be able to look at our list of members and say so-and-so is able to help me with this problem. They should also know who to ask first.
Meet The Team - I plan to write a post introducing us and our main blogs. I will write this at Firemind and hopefully you will all link to it. This will tell people about our projects and pictures. This is where your 'Icebreakers' come in. They will help me write the post.

I am going to set up a guestbook for our sidebar. This will allow feedback and let people to apply for help and offer help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home