Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Photoblog and Update.

Leon, Lou and James have posted to our photoblog. Everyone else get a pic blogged.

James - repost your picture with text and I will delete my version. That's all I need for this week.

David - when you are ready to join flickr and play with pictures contact me. If you need help with anything just ask.

Gale - join the photoblog, send a pic to it. For the rest of the week work on making a link list we can organize and add to your two blogs. Also copy the code for your flickr badge to your test blog so we can get it set up. Once it looks good in the test blog we will work on your other blogs.

Lou - keep one eye on Gale's Test blog and the other on your nanowrimo work.

Christine - I used supermum in the photoblog, because you post pics and text. I wish to use your 'pictorial evidence' as an example of a gallery when I get a Links/gallery page made up. Work on your other projects.

Everyone - if David needs a hand with his blogging please help if you can.

The only thing I wish to finish this week is the photoblog. The rest can wait until Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home