Friday, November 19, 2004

Leon's Update

James - thanks for getting 'parked up' back in Our Photoblog.

Comments - there are new comments in the photoblog.

Gale - lots of work done in Whale Tales. Have a look and comment.

Instant Messaging - I may have to play the IM game again. My Linux IM is GAIM - I think. I will download it if I have to. Can anyone talk to AOL? (I think that's what Gale said she uses).

Blog Directories - I listed Our Photoblog with 'Globe Of Blogs' to start because I wanted to check it out for Gale. The nice thing is that it was easy to set up and I didn't have to join anything.

I listed our topics/ areas of interest as: photography/weblog/photolog.

Here is what I wrote:

Photos From The Demo Blog Team - Our Photoblog is a group blog with members of different nationalities. It is part of an online experiment in learning and teaching.

Hopefully we will also be listed in the (very short) Collaberative Blogs list.

Flickr is mean - am I the only one having flickr crash on me today? Whenever I tried to view a pic - whether logged in or not - flickr would crash and take Mozilla with it. I tried Konqueror and it happened again. The organizr also does it. Mozilla/Linux is unpopular today. I tried IE in Windows and had no problems.

Yuk. I started a topic in flickr help.

Blog University - David found an interesting link that lead to this one. I will explore this site some more.

Comments?

2 Comments:

Blogger -- said...

I use both msn. My screename is -
rockerguy5@hotmail.com

3:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am on msn as christine.overal@gmail.com

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home