Sunday, November 21, 2004

Check ins / Our first theme/activity

I am popping in at flickr in a moment and then will return to do my check in.

Check ins -

1. How are things progressing here for you?
2. What do you need help with (motivation/blog ideas/advertizing your blog/etc)
3. What would you like us to do/not do here?
4. If there are people wanting to join can we support more learners?

Please post an entry titled (name check in) - length is up to you. Due - this week (if possible).
---------------------------------------

Christine - the comments/suggestions were great. We will make a post out of them.

Lou- I have finished reading your blog from the beginning of Sept.to Nov. I have lots of comments and suggestions (none bad). Shall I post them here? or?

------------------------
A Blogwarming Party - is my theme suggestion for this month. It will be a picture version of the Online Potluck. Guests will be invited. Let me know what you think.

1 Comments:

Blogger -- said...

You can post them here, or if it is easier, send them via email. Which ever is most convientent, either will work for me.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home