Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Leon's Check In part 1

I am pleased with how things are working out. Christine's Supermum was the only blog from the team I read until we got going here. I find myself reading your blogs for pleasure as I much as I do to look for ways to help you. If I comment in any blog except here or one of our test blogs it is as a reader not as coordinater for this group. If I do find something that pertains to your participation here I may bring it up here. Why? Your blog is public and you are a member here. I will consult you about more personal aspects before putting you 'in the spotlight' here.

Christine - I like how you jump in to help and offer ideas.

Lou - I almost can't keep up with you. I see your 'on the(get)go' attitude in your blog and flickr and here. Your new domain and website ideas are a little beyond the scope of my basic plan for this group. However, the skills you learn in setting up that site are not. I know you and Christine and others want to learn more advanced skills. We can work on basic html right to css. Check out the info I posted in your test blog.

Gale - You keep on going and learning. Your patience and willingness to try things in your test blog make me happy. You will feel better about your blogs if you participate in their creation. I see this already.

James and David - I know you guys are busy, but please try to check in once a week just to stay involved. If you have any questions or concerns contact me directly or leave a post or comment.

This is getting longer than I planned so I will write a 'sequel'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home