Monday, November 22, 2004

Check this out!

A column idea I mentioned in the last post.


memeorandum: Fresh brewed news plus stewing views

Blogs By City.com - Your Local Blog Directory

Into the Blogosphere - academic essays about blogging.

Blogtools - comments and guestbooks - we are a member (sort of) because I used my account to add our guestbook. I also use it at flickr so nonmembers of that site can comment. Christine uses it at her website.

The Blog Herald - blog related news.

BlogPatrol - The Counter for Blogs

WordIQ.com - Search for Knowledge



Normally posts wouldn't be as big as this and I would credit sources. However, I just cleaned out the bookmarks that had accumulated over the last few weeks. You could use Blog This a lot here.

Normally I would post stuff like this to Linknut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home