Thursday, November 04, 2004

Lou has been promoted! / Group Photoblog Ideas.

Lou - other than minor editing issues this is great. Leave the post as is. You will now be listed as a 'Blogger' rather than 'Novice Blogger'. This means you can offer help without going through me. But... work within the system ie - use comments to offer suggestions and comments. Use posts for stuff like the tutorial in the previous post. Email and flickrmail should be a last resort. I will be posting my plan for comments/suggestions/alternatives soon.

Everyone - think about what you would like to see in a group photoblog. Photoblogs like the one by Bob Hyper look nice and I think Fire Pix does also. Either Lou or myself will make a post with the proper links - or I will edit this post. More info later.

Gale - This tutorial style may be too slow for what you need right now. We will deal with specific needs asap.

Everyone - Create a testblog eg - loutest or galetest or testblog etc. This is for working out ideas without endangering your mainblogs.

Me - took some pics today (hurray). I volunteer today.

3 Comments:

Blogger -- said...

I already have a test blog that I have been using to test some ideas that I have. Test: The Final Frontier

4:13 PM  
Blogger -- said...

Thanks for the promotion. :)

4:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I now have a flickr account as well as using picasa/hello

http://www.flickr.com/photos/no1typo/

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home